TONDALIGAN BEACH


     Tondaligan Beach is located in Dagupan,Pangasinan.The beach is public. Its Free
You can also rent cottages if you want .

You'll never get lost. People know where Tondaligan is located. Just ask the driver and he'll take you there. When I saw a large arch-like landmark, I immediately asked the jeep driver to stop. I started walking on the fine sand of Tondaligan Beach westward and found some features of the beach that makes it a nice weekend getaway for families and friends.  

The beach is clean and has a nice picture perfect view, The sand is gray but very fine. In December, there is enough wave to enjoy the water.


There are establishments along the area to serve your needs. I saw some hotels and cottages for rent for day trippers. I didn't asked how much but I'm sure its around Php500.00. There are also shower rooms.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

URDANETA CITY MARKET

EXPLORING NATIVIDAD SKY PLAZA

TAYUG TOWN PLAZA